Here are 5 things that I try to remind myself of daily… to be a better human to myself and others.
- Truly, honestly, try your hardest not to give a FUDGE what people think of you…Friends, family, teachers , whoever bugs the shiz out of you daily with negative comments. People will always have something negative to say, sometimes it’s gonna creep in and get you, but if you can take a deep breath and remember it’s just an opinion and the only one that matters is the one we have of ourselves. Try and love and like yourself as most people are struggling with the same battle.
- BE KIND …. TO THE PLANET … Please recycle 🙂 …. It is a sad fact overall just how uneducated we are on climate change and environmental health issues, like the bee’s being recently put on the endangered species list. I wish it would be popular headline news instead of the Kardashians …but it’s not. If you want educate yourself then I would recommend. Cowspiracy : The sustainable secret. This rocked my world in a traumatic way and for future viewing check out, Leo’s new film/Doc “Before the Flood”.
- Tell at least one person everyday you love them … spread that love seed! Telling others we love them doesn’t just benefit and improves their day but also ours, even if you are in a bad stinking mood try and find time to think about someone you love and then tell them.
- Look how far you have come! Well done! Smile 🙂 No matter the troubles and loss you have had in life , you still remain , you are still here! Breathing, dancing , working , loving ….etc. Waking up and thinking about all the things we have and are grateful for can really make a grey day feel more warmth.
- If we are all alone, we are all together in that too… We all have down days, sad days and moments of feeling alone…. but we never are, as humans we all suffer at some point or another, pain and its part of the journey to learn the lessons. I believe we truly learn most from our most painful experiences. So next time you feel sad, remember someone else in the world is feeling that too, just like you…